Legends of La Cienega 2010

over the weekend, I had the esteemed pleasure of attending the Legends of La Cienega event at the LCDQ (la cienega design quarter in west hollywood). My goal was simple, to soak in as much rich interior design as I possible could in two jam packed days. And what I got was so much more ...



not only did I learn at ton from all of the speakers I saw, but I was able to meet some of my design icons.
cassandra lavalle is the creative mind behind the artful blog, coco + kelly
I was so excited to hear her and three other panelists speak on the world of 'designer blogs' and even more excited to have met her and spent some time with her for the rest of the afternoon!
 

 
 one of my design icons, Margret Russell. Editor in Chief on elle decor Magazine

  
at farrow and ball, they used their wallpaper as wrap on the planter boxes for the most insane hydrangeas.  I just loved all of the creativity that I was surrounded by



the power lunch at marge carson's was fab-u-lous!  yummy little spring inspired delectable's in the most colour pleasing palates...
 

...and incredible libations from, what I'll consider to be a new favorite, St. Germain elderflower liquor.  Here is a simple reciepe for their Champagne Cocktail ~
 
  • 2 parts brut champagne
  • 1 1/2 parts St. Germain
  • 2 parts sparkling water or club soda
fill a tall collins glass with ice. add champagne first, then St-Germain, then club soda. stir completely. garnish with a lemon twist, making sure to squeeze essential oils into the glass.  result ~ fabulosity!



ttfn ~ xoxo

 ★´¨)
,.•´¸.•¨) ¸.•★¨)
(¸.•´ : (¸.•´ : (¸.•´¯`★•

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment