Bar is open ...

I recently went to the Pasadena Showcase House with my husband, and while I can write for days about the beauty and splendor of this most amazing annual showcase, the one thing that has been a constant in my head is the outdoor kitchen and FAB-ulous martini sink!  Yes my friends ...  a lovely little gem, shaped into the most perfect martini glass shape.  the offset drain hole can even be thought of as the olive garnish. all complete with a faucet that represented a classic stir stick with an olive speared through it.






while we still had much of the house to tour, all I could think of was pulling up a bar stool to enjoy the cool Pasadena evening breeze and perhaps indulge a little.
I'll take mine extra dirty with three olives please...

sink by: elkay sinks


happy nesting ~ xoxo

erin
★´¨)
,.•´¸.•¨) ¸.•★¨)
(¸.•´ : (¸.•´ : (¸.•´¯`★•

4 comments:

  1. That Is really amazing! Now I want one too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest bar I have seen!!! Do they have one in the shape of a beer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MyiAssistant ... mee too! My brain is working on overload to see where I can add this little gem to my home. Think. Think. Think!


    LOL David ... Haven't seen one yet, but I'd be happy to custom design one just for you!!!

    ReplyDelete