the PINK weekend ~

ending my weekend off just right and in honor of my chosen colour of the week, I'm going out with a bang ...

another new lovely libation I have found ~ NUVO.  a FAB-u-lous sparkling (PINK) liqueur that credits itself as the 'joie de vivre' of cocktails.  a lovely French concoction of sparkling French wine, French vodka and fruit infusions.  it's not only the colour that makes you take notice, but the beautiful, parfume shaped bottle.  beauty, class and fabulosity



listening to one of my favorite cd's ~
'Sympathique' by the fabulous PINK MARTINI


and looking at my lovely weekend floral creation (i spring flowers).


wondering what the colour inspiration will be for next week???  me too!  tuesday can't come soon enough. 




Hope you all had a blissful weekend.  Oh, and wishing you 'joie de vivre'!


happy nesting ~ xoxo

erin
★´¨)
,.•´¸.•¨) ¸.•★¨)
(¸.•´ : (¸.•´ : (¸.•´¯`★•

No comments:

Post a Comment